What does it cost?
Pricing starts at $1,750 and depends on the scale of your event's floral plan. Your estimate will consider the location of your venue and the estimated volume of floral arrangements.
Can I include Repeat Roses in my gift registry?
Yes! If you have wedding guests or relatives who would like to contribute to your Repeat Roses experience, you can register for Repeat Roses gift certificates on Zola.
The Repeat Roses fee covers coordination and execution of service from collection through composting, including:
• Removing all floral arrangements ordered for collection
• Evaluating and dismantling the arrangements if necessary
• Recycling extra, leftover glass containers
• Composting non-usable organic waste
• Refreshing flowers as needed prior to delivery
• Providing recycled vases/containers as needed to create multiple arrangements
• Delivering recycled, repurposed blooms to residents in nursing homes, hospice care, family shelters or other designated destination
• Acknowledgement letter and/or donation receipt facilitation (when applicable)
• Reclaiming the flowers after they've been enjoyed: expired flowers are composted and all containers are recycled.
What other fees may apply?
Sales tax depends on the state where we deliver service. On occasion, additional charges may apply: please refer to our Service Terms & Conditions for details applicable to your specific event.
What if my event is canceled?
Contact us as soon as possible so that we can make new plans for your service. If your event is canceled four weeks or more before the scheduled date, you will receive a 90% refund. If your event is canceled with less than 30 days notice, you will receive a 75% refund. If your event is canceled with less than 48 hours notice, you will receive a 50% refund. Additional fees may apply.
Can I get a tax receipt for my donation?
Donations to nonprofit organizations are tax deductible according to IRS regulations, and your donation covers both the cost of the flowers and haulage to and from our nonprofit beneficiaries. Repeat Roses ensures that the beneficiary sends you an acknowledgment letter including details of your donation. Consult our Service Terms & Conditions and your tax professional for further information. For Repeat Roses service outside of the US, please refer to that country’s regulations regarding charitable giving.