Saving a slice of wedding cake in your fridge for a year? That’s one way of extending that wedding-day glow.
But we’ve got something simpler. And a gift that gives you a feel-good glow long after the wedding cake is history.
All those flowers left behind, after the guests file away?
They’re gold to us—and to so many members of your local community. Because we transform those same displays of hydrangeas, dahlias, orchids and roses to become bedside bouquets that bring color and light to the lives of the less fortunate.
That’s why Repeat Roses collects your wedding and reception flowers and donates them to shelters for victims of homelessness and domestic abuse, to hospices, and to cancer treatment centers.
You receive updates of your flowers’ destination and details of their recipients, and that warm feeling you get from touching the lives of others.
Additionally, you’re benefiting the planet because Repeat Roses returns after a week to collect your flowers and transport them locally for composting, completing their organic lifecycle.
And, unlike any other gift, Repeat Roses gives you back a charitable tax deduction.
It’s a Win for the Earth -- and a heart-warming gift to add to your cherished memories.
YOUR WEDDING SERVICE INCLUDES:
• Pre-event coordination and communication with your event planner, florist and/or venue coordinator.
• Collection of all assigned arrangements from reception venue at the immediate conclusion of the event.
• Flower refreshing: careful disassembly and restyling centerpieces into petite arrangements repurposed for individual patient rooms.
• Delivery to one of Repeat Roses' approved non-profit recipients within the community, typically patients in cancer treatment centers, hospitals, hospice care facilities, women's shelters and nursing homes.
• Email and photo proof confirmation of delivery.
• Acknowledgement of donation letter from non-profit organization for tax purposes.
• No-waste experience: second visit to non-profit destination to reclaim flowers for composting and vases for recycling.
It all started when...
As a former wedding designer and event planner, Repeat Roses Founder & CEO Jennifer Grove helped newly engaged couples turn their Big Day dreams into memorable occasions. From custom bridal bouquets and lush cocktail bar arrangements to over-the-top floral walls and overflowing centerpieces, nothing creates a romantic wedding mood like the perfect floral arrangements.
It was the epic amount of floral waste at the end of the night that had Jennifer asking "Why throw the flowers out after the party is over?" and inspired her to launch Repeat Roses.
Now couples and all social event hosts can rest assured that their flowers will not go to waste but rather inspire more of the joy, hope and love associated with the happy occasion.
We think it's chic to share. Isn't it nice to know your first step into a new chapter is based on giving and kindness?
Watch the Repeat Roses service in action to see the ripple effect >