We think it's our job to stop and smell the roses, shift the paradigm and reimagine the status quo.
We believe it's chic to share and we think it's our duty to transform a wasteful industry into an eco-responsible one. What do we do? We recycle beautiful wedding and event flowers so they're appreciated for days, not hours. When it comes to stylish centerpieces, we're centered on a mission of kindness and sustainability. We repurpose, pay-it-forward and compost, not because it's cool but because it's in our nature.
We partner with luxury corporate clients, non-profit organizations and stylish brides from coast to coast. Black-tie fundraisers, hotel openings, and glamorous galas are our second home. This team values passion, self-initiative and high attention to detail. As a member of Repeat Roses, you’ll possess a great sense of service, to our clients as well as to the broader community.
Our vision is striking a chord with the glam, the green and the go-getters - and business is blooming. As we enter a new phase of accelerated expansion, team members will have room to grow with us.
CURRENT FULL-TIME OPENINGS
New York, NY
If you are interested in joining our team in a specific capacity, you are welcome to send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. We will hold your information on file for 6 months and contact you if a new position becomes available matching your expertise and skill set. Thank you.
INTERNSHIPS 2018 : NEW YORK, NY
- Curate and manage creative content for our social media channels and assist in developing the editorial calendar for all social channels.
- Create content and assist in strategic plan development and deployment for digital marketing campaigns.
- Research, build and manage multiple online databases to help grow target audiences.
- Manage and respond to daily inbound communication and dialogue with clients across all communication channels: telephone, social media, email and web site forms.
- Experience and participate in the Repeat Roses service process from behind-the-scenes of the city’s most elegant events and weddings.
Why you are a great fit:
- Pursuing a BA/BS in Journalism, Public Relations or Communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Well-versed in utilizing and working with online platforms – websites and social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Great interest in sustainability and in weddings and event planning
- Great team spirit and demonstrated leadership skills
- Motivated to learn new skills and take on new responsibilities
- Available for a handful of Saturday evenings and able to handle light physical work.
Why Repeat Roses?
- Contribute to and make a direct impact to your community and the environment
- Work with experienced and dedicated professionals
- Expand your network and get to know the event planning and hospitality industries from a unique perspective
- Learn what it takes to be a Communications and Sales Associate at Repeat Roses
Please send a copy of your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Repeat Roses Internship."
* Please note that you must be an enrolled student to apply.
EVENT PICKUP & PART-TIME JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Love our mission?
Often times we have part-time job opportunities to pitch in with large events.
If you are interested in late night/weekend work and are interested in being part of the Repeat Roses experience, please share your contact information here: